Make Legacy a Thing of the Past
Citizens engage with government agencies for passports & immigration, licensing and permit applications, service enrollments, local council issues and more.
Aging and silo-ed legacy systems, cutbacks due to austerity measures, and increased demand for government transparency all combine to make the experience manually intensive and error-prone.
Deploying a Citizen Services solution with Alfresco is different. Alfresco offers a platform for receiving and managing information and service requests from citizens as well as servicing investigations from other government agencies. It includes content management, process design & orchestration as well as governance in a single cloud-native platform.
Download the infographic to learn more.
Modernization for the Masses
Partner with Alfresco for Citizen Services solutions to achieve:
- Improved efficiency: Interoperability and collaboration within and across agencies. Integration with legacy systems. Streamlined tasks & process automation
- Enhanced citizen experience: Omni-channel user experience. Ability to serve up information via self-service channels. Centralized information storage that reduces the need for repetitive document submissions by citizens
- Invisible Governance: Integrated audit, content & records management enabling secure information storage, accessibility and compliant document retention
Citizen Services Datasheet
Citizen Services solutions built on Alfresco offer:
- Content, Process & Governance in a single platform
- Flexibility & scalability to expand to many use cases and high-volume services
- Ease of integration & openness with legacy infrastructure
Download the datasheet to learn more.